OLIVE TALE information
Origin: Laconia, Greece. C. D. Favvas family farms
Variety: Superb and rare Athinoelia olives, no blend
Harvest: Early harvest
Acidity: ≤0.3 (during production)
K232: 1,593 K270: 0,133 Peroxyde: 7,9 meqO2/kg
Tasting notes: Well-balanced bitterness, pepper and fruit
We implement the Integrated Crop Management system of cultivations, which is applied according to the national AGRO 2.1 & 2.2 AGROCERT standards and relates to the certification of the agricultural production system.
Integrated Crop Management means the best combination of methods against the enemies and diseases of cultivations, with the purpose of producing safe products for consumers.
One of the primary principles of Integrated Crop Management is the minimization of inputs, meaning plant medications and fertilizers, in order to achieve the most cost-effective result with the least possible impact on the environment.
DID YOU KNOW?
Olive Tale Extra virgin olive oil helps with:
- Nutrition & Health
- Healthy digestion
- Antioxidant protection
- Reduction of inflammation
- Reduction of type 2 diabetes risk
- Reduction of stroke risk
- Reduction of heart problems risk
- Reduction of the risk of Alzheimer's disease
- Alleviation of symptoms of stomach ulcers
- Vitamin E helps to treat skin conditions by treating inflammation
- Vitamin E helps the skin to restore and hydrate, preventing wrinkles
- Polyphenols and oleic acid act as an anti-aging property